Trim Rings

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
The Chrome Trim Rings That Go On The Tires, I Found That Napa Sells Them For About $11.00 Each. Put Them On My Step Down And They Sure Look Nice. I Don't Know If I Made A Big Discovery Or If Everybody Already Knew This, But They Sure Look Good. The Shape Is Alittle Different, But I Thought I Would Pass It On.

Comments

• do you have a part number you can share. it would sure help
  • Club Coupe
    Club Coupe Expert Adviser
    K-Gap also sells the trim rings but they are much more than $11.00 each. The K-gap rings are metal. Are the NAPA rings metal or plastic?
  • The Chrome Rings Are Metal And The Part Number For 15" Is 821-6112.they Are Listed On Page 170 Of The 2003 Catalog.
  • Club Coupe
    Club Coupe Expert Adviser
    That's a real good deal on the rings. I'd say that you have made a Big Discovery! Kudos to you!!!
  • Napa part # 821-6112 is a pcv valve. I just called to see if they had any in stock. Could you recheck the part # on this? THANKS!
  • I Have A 2003 Napa Catalog, It Says Balkamp Accross The Top. The Rings Are On Page 170, Part Number {821-6112] For 15' Rings.it Is Listed Under "auto Parts And Accessories." That Is What My Book Says.
This discussion has been closed.