Technical topics.

Geoff
Geoff Senior Contributor
Hi all.  I have kept a file of all  my  Technical Topics as published in the W.T.N. for around the last 20 years, and am thinking of making these available as a volume, in date order, either  electronic file or print.   Costs yet to be worked out, but if anyone is interested then  it would be a help to me to know whether it is worth pursuing.   Expressions of interest would be welcome, no obligation of course, or payment required.   You can contact me at NZgeoffclark@xtra.co.nz   but leave off the leading "NZ", that is to foil the spambots.
Geoff 

Comments

• I would be interested.
  • Ditto.
  • Yes. I'd be interested.
  • Please add me to your list Geoff.
  • Old Fogey UK
    Old Fogey UK Expert Adviser
    I'd be interested if you did it electronically please, Geoff.
    it would save me having to go up in the attic to consult boxes of old WTNs !
  • Trevor J
    Trevor J Expert Adviser
    Hi Geoff.  Given that I struggle with the simplest tasks on my Hudson I would be very keen to obtain a copy of your articles.  Thanks Trevor 
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    edited June 2020
    Geoff , go for it! If you need any help in electronic formatting etc. I'd be happy to pitch in and give a (remote) hand.

My vote would be for an electronic version that people could then print off bits as required

• 35 Terraplane
    35 Terraplane Senior Contributor
    Geoff, Please add me to your list
  • Val
    Val Member
    I would be interested also Geoff
  • count me in
  • charles4d
    charles4d Expert Adviser
    I would be interested as well ( print )thank you
  • ernie28
    ernie28 Expert Adviser
    For those NZHET members, over 15 years worth of Geoff's Tech Topics plus associated pictures are on our club website. There are some earlier ones that I started uploading over the weekend. 
  • Geoff, I’m interested as well, I assume theres plenty of step-down stuff??
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    Not a lot of Step-down stuff sorry, as I cater mainly for New Zealand club cars, but I have covered Jet and Step-down in quite a few articles.   For the record, I have restored  18 cars over the years, ranging from 1920 to 1954 models, and my topics cover work I have done.   I will keep you all posted, 
    Geoff 
  • 7XPacemaker
    7XPacemaker Senior Contributor
    I'm in!
  • 33kc1989
    33kc1989 Senior Contributor
    Nice idea for sure.  
  • Hi Geoff,

That sounds like a great idea that I would be interested in for sure. It would also be great for future HETers.
  • jjbubaboy
    jjbubaboy Senior Contributor
    ABSOLUTELY!!
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    Update, currently converting all files to pdf, and collating.   Will be available as a memory stick initially.   Watch this space.  
  • ESSX28-1
    ESSX28-1 Senior Contributor
    Geoff, Why not put the files into a 'Dropbox'  folder & make it public access? That way folk could download the pdf's & you'd not be bothered on an ongoing basis.
  • hudsonsplasher1
    hudsonsplasher1 Senior Contributor
    Add me to your list.
  • barrysweet52
    barrysweet52 Expert Adviser
    I also look forward to a good read. Thanks
  • dave11
    dave11 Expert Adviser
    great idea
  • ajet
    ajet Member
    I thank you for your teaching thru the years ... have thought this a great idea but didn't suggest it... Great plan ... TNX Bill
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    Update.   Wifey is working on collating and getting it all to publishable form, with index.   Not just a quick job unfortunately.   
  • Trevor J
    Trevor J Expert Adviser
    You must have a very tolerant wife
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    That's the understatement of the century!
  • Trevor J
    Trevor J Expert Adviser
    I just wish mine was so tolerant
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    Why, do you want to buy another Hudson?  You are just being greedy!
  • Trevor J
    Trevor J Expert Adviser
    there is always room for just one more if we keep it quiet