WTB - 54 Hornet Door Trim (7D Sedan) & Front Bumper

Looking for the STAINLESS MOLDING on the LEFT FRONT DOOR (driver's). Mine's dinged fairly badly, and - since the rest of the chrome trim is good - but not show - I don't want to have one piece beautifully fixed/polished, and the others in their current driver's condition. So, am looking for a nice replacement, not advice on who can re-do it for me (went down that rabbit hole with my '58 Buick, and it cost a fortune-and-a-half to make all the chrome new...).  I bought this car to drive & enjoy, as I'm not up to another restoration project.

Also be interested in a FRONT BUMPER, if anyone has one slightly better than mine.

Email me at brentprim@aol.com.  Brent Bohne

Comments

• Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Al Saffrahn is a source for both.  Are you planning to get these parts into the car before shipment to Germany?  Let Al know this if so...mailto:al_kimsaffrahn@outlook.com / 520-568-2911
  • Thanks for the tip. I'll check with Al.

Not sending this car to Germany to join its older sibling, my '51.  Bought it to have something back here in the US when we come home on leave to drive, take to the occasional car show, and just enjoy tooling around in.

Cheers, Brent