1950 Hudson Hornet emblems

I am looking for Hudson Hornet trunk emblem. I have the left and right fender emblems for a 1950 car. I would also like to locate the crome strip that go with the fender emblems I have

Comments

• ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    Finding the stainless strips for a 50/51 coupe are nearly impossible and expensive. The pork chops are out there and usually not too expensive. The trunk emblem is the same on 51-53 Hornets so also fairly easy to find. Since you are making a "tribute" car, it might look pretty cool to have an artist paint the chrome and emblems on the car. I have seen it done on a couple of cars, and actually looks good. Good luck. post up some pictures of your progress.
  • VicTor Z
    VicTor Z Senior Contributor
    Here are some trim here in SoCal. Los Angeles area, Take a look, some one here can identify them ! Not Mine.
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pts/d/los-angeles-1950-hudson-used-trim-pieces/7192502303.html
  • Vic, the pieces listed are for the door & fender bottoms (paint molding)  The two small pieces are for the inserts on a porkchop for a  50-51 .  I have the 50-51 coupe rear fender stainless strips as well as a very nice rechromed Hornet trunk rocket.