Re: 1926 - 31 Hudson Service Manual

Ok, folks, this topic has generated the most activity yet. I have been collecting the supplements for this book for some time. I have a bunch. What we need to do is coordinate the supplements. We can then scan them and forward them to me. I will then prep a PDF file with all of them in it and post it some where. This would not be a quick process, but it is better than nothing. The current manual I have exceeds the leather binder which is supposed to house it. One thing for those of you who have never seen this book, it is really not what we consider a shop manual., It does not contain the specs and information we would expect to see. It is designed for people with little mechanical experience and takes a lot of space to tell you how to dissassemble and replace parts....not much use to us now. IN any case, if you are interested, let me know.

One condition through, when you look for the supplements that you have, please don't exclude the ones for Essex cars. I really need these more than the ones for Hudson.

Also, I do have a copy og the bound 1926 Hudson Service Manual. The contents of it are exactally the same as the one twhich comes in the binder, less the supplements of course.

LEwis Mendenhall
This discussion has been closed.