Jay Leno

Hey Hudsoners,  Did anyone happen to catch Jay Leno saying his favorite car is a Hudson ? I think it was on the American Chopper TV show when they delivered a custom chopper to him, someone asked what his favorite car was and he said, I think, a 50's Hudson. He said Hudson for sure and I think he said 50's. They didn't dwell on it, they went on to show him taking the American Chopper Father and Son on a ride in an antique firetruck. Jay Leno can have any car he wants and has a bunch of classics including some Duesenberg's !  Bob H.

For the overseas folks, "American Chopper" is an American TV show which shows the day to day operations of a Company run by a Father and two Sons. They build Harley style motorcycles and they build some wild themed bikes. To make it more interesting, the Father and one Son in particular, don't get along very well. Tools get thrown and a lot of hollering goes on. They made a stylized chopper resembling an old European looking bike and gave it to Jay Leno, a late night talk show host and comedian. B- 
This discussion has been closed.