For Sale 1946 Super 8 Business Coupe.

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Traveling through Ohio on Monday I saw this in a used car lot. 1946 Super 8 Business coupe, older restoration but in fairly good shape. The car is located in Kenton OH at Brims Imports 419-674-4137. The interior except for the headliner had been redone, I don't believe it was done to original specs. It had been repainted, but I did not have the time to really inspect for the quality of body work.

Serial number 3138603. It did not have the sliding box in the trunk, if that was available in '46. I did not have a lot of time to inspect the car, but it looked to be a good 3 maybe even a low 2. The bad news was the price. $23,900.00. It might be worth this if it was a stepdown, but I think $13,900.00 might be more reasonable.

I think I need to start carrying my camera with me.

As a side note, if anyone is interested in street rodding a 66-67 Chevy Nova I saw a couple of those as I was leaving the lot. (My high school English teacher, female in her 40's, had a SS with I think a 283 with a four speed. All the guys were envious. Of course, I was driving my '52 Hornet sedan so there was no comparison.)
This discussion has been closed.