Calenders revisited

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
A short while back I posted a message about having a calender with a Hudson in it that I was willing to give away. I had numerous responses so I looked up the artist and found a web site that lists his paintings and there are more calenders available if anyone else is interested.

Along with Hudsons the artist has numerous paintings with 1950's era automobiles and an idyllic view of America during this time period.

The web site is www.sportsmanschoice.com, On the home page scroll down half way and click on The gallery for Ken Zylla. About a third of the way down you will find Calender 2005 America Remembered (this is not the same as Deluxe 2005 America Remembered which is further down the page). If you scroll further down the page you will come to the print of "Main Street in Season" It is hard to tell but that may be a 1954 Hudson behind the 1957 Chevy. Just below this print it the original painting of "Main Street USA" which has the 1949 or 1950 Hudson in it, The original painting lists for $5800.00.

I have a question. Is Lee Dodd still the membership chairmen, if not who took over and their email address please?

Pat Ledford

Comments

This discussion has been closed.