Update......Who Owns This Car.......a Bit too Late

I emailed the officers of the Dixie Chapter hoping I'd be able to further document the restored 1929 Std  Sedan I found in the video clip.

Unfortunately I'm a bit late. .......below is the response I received. Appears his Hudson collection has been liquidated without any known destination or new owner.

-----Original Message-----

To: 'Jack Mcmullen' <forjack842@aol.com>

Cc: nandelf <nandelf@aol.com>; Charles Hatch <cwh4praxisprep@cs.com>

Sent: Fri, Mar 25, 2016 2:36 pm

Subject: RE: Member Question

Hi Jack,

This video was taken at the Georgia Tech Auto Show, probably in 2012 my  blue 47 Super Six Brougham is parked beside the 29 and I  see myself in the background in a couple of shots!

The beautiful 29 belongs to Charles Easley, who was president of the Dixie Chapter at the time.  Unfortunately Charles health has since deteriorated drastically and he has not appeared at any of our meets for the past couple of years. Charles had a business in Atlanta, but his home was in Texas.  I have not been able to get in touch with him for the past couple of years, he has not paid either his chapter or national dues, and I have no idea where his cars (he had several Hudsons) have gone, in spite of several attempts to track them down.

If I find out any more I will let you know, but at the moment I dont think there is much hope of getting the information you need.

Best regards,

Richard

Richard G. Low

Director, HET Eastern Region

Secretary/Editor, HET Dixie Chapter

622 Wesley Dr NW

Atlanta GA 30305-3922

404-352-8066 (Home)

404-606-0958 (Cell)

dicklow@bellsouth. net

Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 3:11 PM

To: dicklow@bellsouth.net; nandelf@aol.com; cwh4praxisprep@cs.com

Subject: Member Question

Good Afternoon,

I'm a member of the So Cal HET Chapter. I saw a video of a 1929 Hudson Standard Sedan owned by one of your members (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsSWk7Voz_s). ; I'm in the last leg of restoring my 1929 and would like to ask the owner if he had or would be willing to do a video of the entire exterior and interior to assist other members in their paint and upholstery decisions.

Thanks

Jack McMullen

Lancaster, Calif

661-816-9777

1-1.JPG

2-1.JPG3-1.JPG

This discussion has been closed.