Interior Trim

Attachments :
    Has anyone found a suitable replacement for the interior metal trim pieces?  These are the curved pieces that get covered with fabric.  I have several that are rusted beyond repair.  Mostly the bottom of the pieces.  I've attached a photo of the pieces I'm talking about.