Need 1932 Hudson Transmission Control

Jay_G
Jay_G Expert Adviser
I am looking for a 32 shift lever.  Basically the entire shift handle with the control button cable and everything.  The one I have has had all the parts removed except for the shifter lever.  I need the cable, button, and everything to make the freewheeling mech work.  If I have to I am willing to purchase a complete transmission.

Also this was an automatic clutch car.  I would also like to find the complete or any parts for the automatic clutch.  I am trying to put this car back to original factory condition if possible.

Any leads on these parts is appreciated.  

Jay

Comments

• ted
    ted Member
    Hi Ted  here in Ontario Canada.   I have a 32 great 8 standard  parts frame  here from western Canada.  2 door body sold.  To much missing to put back together.  Solid 119wb  frame.  Engine  missing  heads manifolds  starter etc.   Some internal s salvageable  crank oil pan rods. Clutch  freewheeling  transmission ( no gearshift).  Driveshaft  Rear-end  axles brakes  park handle.  Steering box.   Fenders very solid  need work. Front axle. Front ride control  shocks.  Springs. I may have 1 triangle  cowl light.   5196543144. Shipping  np. I would  like to c a 32 owner get this rare stuff. Only 7777   32 has built