For Sale - 1930 Hudson Great 8

aemiv
aemiv Member
edited July 2021 in Hudson 8

I'm new to the group. If this post is not permitted please let me know.  The owner of this car passed away and I'm assisting the widow in selling it.  Looking for advice from this group on the best place to list the car and appraisal.  It's a special automobile.  Thank you in advance for your help.  Car is located in Northern Virginia.    

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    I'm a moderator and it's fine to list cars here.  Once you decide how much you want to sell it for, we have a forum category called "CLASSIFIEDS / Vehicles" where you could list it. 

"Special" automobile?  Is it a custom-bodied car, or low production vehicle?  Photos will help us give you some idea of value.

As to: where to sell -- of course Hemmings is always a good choice, and Old Cars Weekly.  You can list it in the White Triangle News (the Hudson club's magazine) for free, so long as you work with a current H-E-T member.  That reaches about 2800 dedicated Hudson enthusiasts worldwide.  Of course, list it here at the Open Forum.  You can also list it on the AACA's website without charge.  All of these sources go to old-car enthusiasts and your ad dollar is well spent (especially when the cost is free).
  • aemiv
    aemiv Member
    Thank you for your help!

• Courtesy Man
    Courtesy Man Expert Adviser
    Does the info and photos work for others ? Not me - more information please. 
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    That looks like the Hudson that Jim Potter of Maryland, restored.  I think he showed it at the Gettysburg National.
  • I see  five Pics that are the same photo. Attractive looking car.