Twin-H air cleaner stickers

ski4life65
ski4life65 Expert Adviser
Does anyone sell the water transfer type stickers for the air cleaners? I know Paul Schuster sells the sticky kind, but that is not what I want. I think the water transfer look way better. I bought some 20+ years ago, but no idea where I got them (maybe original K-Gap?)

Comments

• onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    I wanted to use the water transfer stickers back in 2009 when I painted the air cleaners but I could not find any water transfer stickers at that time.  Ended up using the self adhesive ones.

John Forkner

• Vintage Coach advertises them 909-823-9168 
  • onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member

Before I painted the air cleaners on my 54 I took a closeup photo of the Twin H Power lettering.  It was originally a stencil that was used to apply the lettering, looked like they used a paint roller to apply the yellow paint.  I had always thought I would have them re-lettered by a sign painter or pin-striper but settled for a self adhesive sticker.  The original paint on the air cleaners did not match the engine color, it was more of an International Harvester tractor red.  I chose to paint them the same color as the engine.

John Forkner
  • ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    I wonder why some of the logos don't have the ring around it? I have a few of those also
  • I like the raw look with out the ring