‘37 Terraplane Trunk Lid

Hi all, I’m new to this forum, but not new to Hudson’s. I have owned several step downs, pickups and a couple terraplanes in the past. After a break in Hudson ownership for many years, I have returned “home” to the joys of Hudson’s. Having said that, I am lacking in the parts area and have a desire to swap my current humpback trunk lid for a flat or “slant back” trunk lid….if possible. If anyone out there has a slant back for sale or trade, let me know. I live in Northern California. Willing to pay all shipping costs of course. Thanks, Erik

Comments

• Courtesy Man
    Courtesy Man Expert Adviser

Hi Erik will the flat trunk lid fit the humpback opening of the car ? I have no idea, just asking as I assume that is your plan?

• I have a flat trunk lid to trade. PM me. Dave

• PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator

Just to say that PM's don't always work Dave so possibly Erik could sent you an email?

• Howdy all, just got back to noodling around, looking for Terraplane parts and decided to check up on this forum. Hope everyone had a safe and happy new years.

Dave, great! Here’s my email so we can share pics and other details. erik.j.owen@gmail.com

I made the assumption that the lids are interchangeable. But, well…you know what they say about assuming. Maybe Dave knows more about this than me? Either way, I’ll share any thing I learn here, for the benefit of others who may want to know.

• Thanks, Paul! We did get together about the trunk lid, and all is well!! Dave