1954 Hudson Hornet 2dr Convertible For Sale

1954 Hudson Hornet Convertible

VIN: 7298515

Twin H Power - 3spd Manual w/ Overdrive - Non Power Steering - Non Power Brakes - Power Windows - Power Top - 6 Volt - Odometer Reads 5864

This Hornet was purchased from my Grandfather whom some of you may know from upstate NY in 2021. Since being in FL it has lived in our climate controlled garage and never kept outside. The car is in overall good condition and to my knowledge has roughly 1000 miles on the rebuilt Twin H engine. It has been previously restored by a Hudson mechanic who also performed the engine rebuild. Everything is functional and it runs and drives good. The only things that need attention to my knowledge are the fuel gauge ( I have parts and my grandfather said it was functioning right before it left NY ) and the Overdrive works but it's on a toggle switch ( I have parts for that as well that are pictured below ) The paint is in overall good condition but does have a few chips and scratches here and there. The underside appears to be in good shape with no rot including in the rear. There are a couple small bubbles under the paint but no holes anywhere. It was barn kept in NY and only driven before and after snow season. There is a Windshield that is in good condition that comes with the car along with a few hubcaps.

Please feel free to call with any questions and I can provide additional pictures or video if needed.

(727) 637-2783 - We do have 3 kids so if I don't answer please leave me a message and I will return your call as soon as possible.

$45,000 obo

Comments