3/5/24 lots of hudsons and hudson parts - arlington, wa

hi - i just saw this on my local craigslist - https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/grd/d/north-lakewood-hudson-cars-and-parts/7723403890.html - looks like a lot of potentially good parts - the seller wants everything sold together - check it out - no affiliation

lots of photos on post too

"60 year collection of Hudson cars and parts. My father was an avid Lover, collector of Hudson cars. He passed away in 2021 and I have all of the cars and parts.

I need to make room in my garage and barn so everything needs to go.

There is doors, windshields, fenders, mirrors, chrome strips, emblems, so many things that I am not familiar with.

Each car here is also stuffed full of parts. I have titles for the cars that are here. The parts are to numerous to list. I will add some pics but it wont be everything.

The price of $10,000.00 is for everything here, all cars and parts total. It is a take all situation, no piece sales.

There is 4 cars total, possibly 5.

1951 Commodore 8

1954 Hudson Hornet Special

1954 Jet

1950 Commodore

I added some pics of parts but there is way to many to show. please text, email or call for more pictures or questions.

Serious inquiries only.

Absolutely no trades. Best offer will be considered.

Contact me for more info @ four25) three45-5391

Text or email is the best way but you can leave a message and I will return your call."