Stromberg EX-22 carburetor
tigermoth
Expert Adviser
Anyone familiar with the Stromberg EX-22 carb that can tell me the reason for the linkage rod on the right side in this picture. As it sits there I can see no purpose. The lower arm is I pivot that does not engage with the throttle, it just pivots. The upper end is where the manual choke connects. I can see no reason this action is transmitted by the rod to the pivot on the bottom end of the carb. Any details would be appreciated. Thank you.
Regards, Tom
0
Categories
- 37.1K All Categories
- 121 Hudson 1916 - 1929
- 21 Upcoming Events
- 105 Essex Super 6
- 28.7K HUDSON
- 598 "How To" - Skills, mechanical and other wise
- 995 Street Rods
- 151 American Motors
- 185 The Flathead Forum
- 49 Manuals, etc,.
- 79 Hudson 8
- 45 FORUM - Instructions and Tips on using the forum
- 2.9K CLASSIFIEDS
- 614 Vehicles
- 2.2K Parts & Pieces
- 78 Literature & Memorabilia
- Hudson 1916 - 1929 Yahoo Groups Archived Photos
