Hudsons on New T.V. Show?

Jon B
Jon B Administrator
edited November -1 in HUDSON
"Antiques Roadshow F.Y.I." is a new weekly program that premieres this Wednesday the 19th on the P.B.S. network. The show concerns background stories of people and their antiques. My understanding is that one or more of our Hudson club members from the Pittsburgh area were interviewed on-camera for the program, during the Hershey antique auto show. I'm not sure whether the interview segments will be aired on the first FYI program, but it may be worth watching, to find out!

Comments

• Mike Cherry used two of his Hudsons for this show, filmed in Temecula , cal, one is a 51 Hornet coupe I restored in cornish cream and a 52 cp Marchal teage replica he bought from robbied williams.. both cars are here at vintage coach. as we did work on them for Mike
  • dave s
    dave s Senior Contributor, Moderator
    At 2004 Fall Hershey, they did 30 minute interview with Ken Schulte and went over his 51 with shots of all exterior, interior and engine. Following interview with Ken, they took some shots with all SS&S restored cars, Ken's 51 Hornet cv, Paul's 50 Pacemaker Cv, Wayne Wherle's 54 Hornet cv, and My 54 Hornet cv. Hopefully, HET will get some good PR.
  • This is a program highlite from the shows web site.

This is where hopefully the Hudsons and owners will be aired.

Program 106 | Wednesday, Feb. 23, 2005 at 8pm

The owner of an Italian mosaic table — appraised for $5,000 to $7,000 at ANTIQUES ROADSHOW’s first Portland, Oregon event in 1998 — tells correspondent Clay Reynolds what happened to his original $1,000 investment; Clay visits an Automobile Club of America show where collectors proudly display examples of mid-20th-century automotive innovation; decorative arts expert Nick Dawes explains why color matters when it comes to pricing ceramics and glass; Clay visits Chicago’s Intuit Show of Folk and Outsider Art for an up-close look at the eccentric, outrageous, and highly prized art form and a conversation with self-taught artist Derek Webster; and appraiser Thomas Lecky tells the tantalizing tale of the long lost seventeenth-century Oath of the Freeman — the first document printed in the New World and worth millions if found.

Pat
This discussion has been closed.