Antiques Roadshow, FYI

hudsontech
hudsontech Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I went over to see my old friend, Google, and ran a search for Antiques Roadshow, FYI.

The program containing footage on the Automobile Club of America will be aired on Wed evening, Feb 23rd at 8 PM.

Go to this URL for full details - http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/antiquesfyi/

Click on the "Read More" link at the bottom of the "Program Highlights" column - this will give you the information on this particular show.

Just to the right of the "Program Highlights" column, you will see a button "What's Airing - Get Your Local FYI Listing" - clicking on this link should take you to a page that you can enter your zip code and find a PBS station in your area broadcasting this program. You may find, as I did, alternate days - in my area it's also broadcast on Sundays at 5PM.

Hudsonly,

Alex B

Comments

• Alex, much obliged for the update. I want to see it this time for sure.

John
  • dave s
    dave s Senior Contributor, Moderator
    Looks like Hudson got the spotlight. :) Here is copy of email I received today regarding filming of our Hudson's (Ken Schulte's 51 HHcv, Wayne Wherle's 54 HHcv, Paul Schuster's 50 HPcv and Dave Sollon's 54 HHcv) at Fall Hershey from Sarah K. Elliott, Associate Producer FYI,

Antiques Roadshow:

Greetings from Boston! Hope all is well.

This is a reminder that the segments we shot with you, or at your location, will be part of Episode 6, airing next Wednesday, February 23.

Please check local listings for the exact time (7pm or 8pm.)

Thanks to all of you for your help!

Best,

Sarah
  • dave s
    dave s Senior Contributor, Moderator
    dave s wrote:
    Looks like Hudson got the spotlight. :) Here is copy of email I received today regarding filming of our Hudson's (Ken Schulte's 51 HHcv, Wayne Wherle's 54 HHcv, Paul Schuster's 50 HPcv and Dave Sollon's 54 HHcv) at Fall Hershey from Sarah K. Elliott, Associate Producer FYI,

Antiques Roadshow:

Greetings from Boston! Hope all is well.

This is a reminder that the segments we shot with you, or at your location, will be part of Episode 6, airing next Wednesday, February 23.

Please check local listings for the exact time (7pm or 8pm.)

Thanks to all of you for your help!

Best,

Sarah
    [url]

This is picture of PBS film crew http://groups.msn.com/HudsonEssexTerraplaneBulletinBoard/chasingbaby.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=2951[/url]
This discussion has been closed.