A little help please?

Unknown
edited November -1 in Street Rods
My computer skills being what they are, I seem to be incapable of posting photos here. I would like to show the progress we have made with Sara's Super Jet. The 78 Corvette engine and trans are installed, and the rust repair in the rear quarters is almost done. Can I email photos to anyone here and have them post them for me?

Thanks,

Dany Spring

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    edited November 2013
    Hi Dany! Both Rick's and Rambo's Ride's computers are down right now (they are wizzes at this posting), if no one else can do it, I'll try. I'd like to see the progress on that Jet, sounds cool.

Jay
  • rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    edited November 2013
    jsrail wrote:
    Hi Dany! Both Rick's and Rambo's Ride's computers are down right now (they are wizzes at this posting), if no one else can do it, I'll try. I'd like to see the progress on that Jet, sounds cool.

Jay

Yep - my connection to the world goes down sometime today and should be back by Tues. I'm sure someone will be able to help - I'd like to see more pictures too!

Dany - I'll email you next week, but if you want to post a series of pictures I'll donate some space on my server and website. This is a great project and would love to contribute something to it!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2013
    My website is down, but I am still on the internet. I can post pictures if you would like. Just forward them to me - HETrick_clark@yahoo.com (remove the HET from the email address ...).

Sorry Rick, I misunderstood. Hope you can help Dany out, I'd like to see his set-up!

Jay
  • Rick, Thanks for the help. I emailed you a file with seven photos of the rust repair we are doing on the rear quarter panel of Sara's car. I'll try to send pics of the engine install tomorrow.

Dany
  • Yes. We installed a 350 Chevy engine and trans out of a 78 Corvette. At this point I think we have settled on a metalic red for the exterior color, and a black and red interior. Sara is doing much of the work herself, including welding in the new steel where necessary. I'm quite proud of her. This is a great was to stay connected and share time with her.
  • Nice work Sara! This has gotta be a fun project. Looking forward to more pics!

Jay
  • springspeeddemon wrote:
    Yes. We installed a 350 Chevy engine and trans out of a 78 Corvette. At this point I think we have settled on a metalic red for the exterior color, and a black and red interior. Sara is doing much of the work herself, including welding in the new steel where necessary. I'm quite proud of her. This is a great was to stay connected and share time with her.

Hey Dany...I was bye your dads place the other day to pick up some parts your brother Guy had repaired for me and got to see the repair work being done on Saras car. Looks like you guys are doing a great job on the repair work and engine insatll. Also your brother Guy did a great job on my 29 Hudson parts that I thought were a lost cause but he made them look like new and when he finishes a project he is starting he is going to install the other fender well for the other spare tire . Oh...And your dad Perry just so happen to have a brand new set of running boards sitting there for a 29 Hudson ???? Hmmmm. So I had to buy them from him :). Take care, Ron
  • springspeeddemon wrote:
    Yes. We installed a 350 Chevy engine and trans out of a 78 Corvette. At this point I think we have settled on a metalic red for the exterior color, and a black and red interior. Sara is doing much of the work herself, including welding in the new steel where necessary. I'm quite proud of her. This is a great was to stay connected and share time with her.

That's pretty cool. I still prefer hudsondad to do all of the fabricating, and welding. Looks like it is coming along nicely.
This discussion has been closed.