Wiring Harness

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I got my 52 Commodores home on Friday, along with all the boxes of parts to start putting the good one back together. I know that in a project like this the possibility that some pieces are going to be missing is quite large. Their seems to be little left of the main wiring harness. Is their a place that sells them, or it will have to made up from the wiring diagram?

Comments

• Recomend Y And Z Yesteryear Parts Of Redlands, Cal. Have Been Usein Them For Over 30 Years. Complete Harnesses, Each Wilre Numbered With Instruction Sheet As To Where It Goes, Cloth Braided And Colorcoded As Original, Bill Albright
  • Bill or Ken:

Can you give me a phone number or address on Y&Z. Found Nothing using Google. I did find a web site for Rhode Island.

Thanks

Pat
  • Club Coupe
    Club Coupe Expert Adviser
    YnZ's Yesterday's Parts, 333 East Stuart Ave., Unit A, Redlands, CA 92374. Telephone (909) 798-1498. Open 9AM to 5PM PST Monday - Friday. Not inexpensive by any means but a great original type harness. I have one on my car and am very pleased with it. Quality is unmatched plus they are very friendly and accomodating people.
  • TOM-WA-
    TOM-WA- Senior Contributor
    I HAVE HAD GOOD LUCK WITH THESE FOLKS.

YOU CAN GET PRICES ON LINE ALSO

GO TO: http://www.riwire.com/
This discussion has been closed.