Is the Jan.-Feb. issue of the WTN mailed?

super-six
super-six Expert Adviser
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I have not received mine.

Comments

• hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    Neither have I - but then here in Maine we're on the end of the pipe line. I have standing orders from Sam Jackson to let him know when I get mine - he says he figures by the time I get mine, he'll know everybody else has theirs. LOL

Hudsonly,

Alex B
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    It hasn't reached Northern Virginia, either. But many people have had it for weeks!
  • LanceB
    LanceB Senior Contributor
    Haven't got mine out here in Calif either
  • Just got mine today and I am up in Canada.
  • bob ward
    bob ward Senior Contributor
    Arrived Down-Under 2 weeks ago
  • Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    Got mine last week of Jan in upper NYS last name begins with C.
  • I've been out of the club for the last six months and have missed the issues of the White Triangle News mag. Could someone give me an email address for the back issues contact or an updated name & address?

The last name I saw listed was L.E. Crowe.

Thanks.
  • I'm in eastern North Carolina [New Bern] and have not yet received my January-February WTN yet. Was feeling sorry for myself. Thought that I was the only one.
  • I got Mine in east Tennessee, about 2 weeks ago

BJ
  • SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    I got mine last week (?) here in Florida.

Dave W
  • Some of these delivery problems may be attributed to the class of the mail service that you originally opted for. First class of course will be a lot quicker than the routine 3rd. class, but of course costs more. I received mine about 2 weeks ago (first class). Cliff Minard.
  • It's February 10 in eastern North Carolina, and I still haven't received my copy. Maybe I'll just wait for the March-April copy. Nothing else moves fast around here either.
  • bull_islander
    bull_islander Expert Adviser
    Haven't gotten mine in Virginia yet, but neighbor got theirs over a week ago. We both receive 3rd class service...
  • Ours arrived in England two weeks ago!..(surface mail too).

Have a nice day y'all & g'day down under, can't wait to come back.

Ruth & Jerry.
  • hudsonguy
    hudsonguy Senior Contributor
    Got mine in Wisconsin yesterday. Another excellent issue. Some really great articles in it, as always.
  • TOM-WA-
    TOM-WA- Senior Contributor
    OMG...

Yer still waiting on the JAN_FEB Issue..And I was complaining cause I JUST got MY MARCH-APRIL ISSUE
  • hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    Last name begins with a B - live about 300 miles east of Uncle Josh - WTN still hasn't arrived.
  • How do you find out if you are a member? I sent in a check and have heard nothing for months.....
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Alexa, immediately send an e-mail of inquiry to the Club Membership person, Charlotte Sargent, at charlottesargent@att.net .
This discussion has been closed.