49 Motor and Trans - FREEBIE!!

rambos_ride
rambos_ride Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Hi All,

I just pulled the straight 8 and transmission with od - both complete in unknown condition out of my 49 Hudson Commodore.

I'd really like to see these parts go to someone who might be able to use them so here's the deal - I live near Seattle Wa. If someone locally wants these for parts/core/rebuilding - they can have it for free as long as they come and pick it up.

The only thing is I put the motor and trans (covered with a tarp) in the back of my donor chevy pickup - Starting tomorrow I will be pulling the motor and trans out of that pickup to later put into the Hudson.

Then I'll be calling a junk hauler in the next couple of days to cart the truck and contents away - so I'd say you have about a week+ window to come and get it.

If someone wants it shipped and they provide all services crating/pickup/delivery - meaning I do nothing :) I'd work with someone on that as well.

I'd hate to see this stuff go to the scrap yard...

Comments

• Hi I am the president of the Northwest Chapter of the Hudson Essex Terraplane club, I may be able to find someone to take engine and trans, you can contact me at work days 360 653 1835 or evenings 360 651 2406 Hudsonly Lou Cote
  • Lets not let it go to scrap. I don't think I really need it, but I have a friend in Seattle I can probably get to pick it up. If no one in the area claims it. Let me know.
This discussion has been closed.