37 terraplane coupe parts needed

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Am trying to finish up the restoration of a 37 T deluxe coupe. Need hood ornamant. seat mounting and adjustment parts, glove box latch, inside door handles, and a lail light assembly. If any body can help me with these parts I can finally get this T on the road. Please e-mail me at airmech@frontier.net or call me 918 272 4212. Thanks Dennis W Sprague

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    You might try K-Gap for the complete hood ornament. They advertise in the WTN. Also, try Glenn Johnson or Robbie Williams for the '37 parts, they buy and part out a number of these.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    I just talked to Robbie and he may have some of what you need. I sent you a private message with his current phone number.
  • hi guys, i am gaining on my 37 t-coupe. now i pour in 6 oz. of type f fluid and retrive 6 oz. a week later after rotating a 1/4 turn over 24 hours. first it was dry, nothing drained, then the flushing with kerosene and type f many times over 4 months and i am happy... could you send this info to me as well jon b. also park w has some pics of a full restore 37 t-plane motor with paint in correct locations could this info be forwarded to me at hudnut37tplane@hotmail.com . thanks jon and alex b 4 the info and help so far, some the car will be driven and then i will find any hidden problems.
This discussion has been closed.