Trans-Pan U3

rambos_ride
rambos_ride Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in Street Rods
Thanks for the responses everyone so far on this trans=pan thread

So far I have about 6 hours into making this patch...if I had to charge a customer that'd be about 250.00 clams just repair this section of the trans-pan.

If I had a couple of more tools I might be able to cut the time in half...but this is exactly why you can't estimate these types of repairs and make money on them other than by the hour plus materials - most people wouldn't want to pay to fix something like this - to this level - that gets covered up with carpet and undercoating...

Tomorrow I'm going to make the fiberglass cover for the center - thats the plan anyway!

CompositeRustRepair2.jpg

Comments

• Dan, great work but thats not a rat rod...lol. I saw a guy up here who built his tranny hump out of old licence plates and his door panels out of old coke signs. Now thats a rat rod.
  • rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    Jimalberta wrote:
    Dan, great work but thats not a rat rod...lol. I saw a guy up here who built his tranny hump out of old licence plates and his door panels out of old coke signs. Now thats a rat rod.

The only rat in my rod (now :)) is going to be the 1 giant Rat motor under the hood! :D
This discussion has been closed.