Anyone from oklahoma

Unknown
edited November -1 in Street Rods
Who all is from oklahoma here? It would be nice to meet up with you guys and talk hudsons im sure there is alot i could learn and it would be nice to meet some people with the same interest.

Comments

• I'm out near Tinker. The Dust Bowl Chapter is alive and well with nearly 50 members. I just created a new web page for the Chapter, as well. I'll PM you with Chapter particulars, plus our next meeting information.
  • vmike
    vmike Member
    66patrick66 wrote:
    The Dust Bowl Chapter is alive and well I'll PM you with Chapter particulars, plus our next meeting information.

I'd be interested in this info as well. I live in Stillwater, north central Oklahoma. I bought a 50 Pacemaker to make a 50's hotrod out of last year. I joined the national organization, but was unaware of a local group.

mike
  • vmike wrote:
    I'd be interested in this info as well. I live in Stillwater, north central Oklahoma. I bought a 50 Pacemaker to make a 50's hotrod out of last year. I joined the national organization, but was unaware of a local group.

mike

Any pics of your Pacemaker? I'm building a '50 Pace Club Coupe into a sled.

Jay
  • vmike
    vmike Member
    jsrail wrote:
    Any pics of your Pacemaker?

I posted what I have in my gallery a while back. I've not really done anything to it except collect parts. The Hudson will go into my shop as soon as I finish putting the new engine in my Jimmy. Probably early summer, right now the jimmy is getting a crossfire injected 350 and next to it my D-50 is having a chevy corsica throttle body injection system grafted on. Wish I had more than two hands. Too many toys, too little time.

I'll try to take som current pics of my Hudson stuff.

mike
  • Vmike, check your PM.
  • vmike wrote:
    I posted what I have in my gallery a while back. I've not really done anything to it except collect parts. The Hudson will go into my shop as soon as I finish putting the new engine in my Jimmy. Probably early summer, right now the jimmy is getting a crossfire injected 350 and next to it my D-50 is having a chevy corsica throttle body injection system grafted on. Wish I had more than two hands. Too many toys, too little time.
    I'll try to take som current pics of my Hudson stuff.

mike

I sold my '85 Jimmy full size to buy the Pacemaker. Had 1 ton axles and 44" Swampers, 'Vette TBI'd 350. But Mama didn't like my offroad style and said she would never allow my son in my truck (I don't think I was that crazy! lol), so I went back to hot rods as a more "family freindly" sport!

Jay
This discussion has been closed.