Brake Pads & Cylinders

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Hi ---- Live in Detroit Michigan --- Looking for new brake pads or shoes and need new complete wheel cylinders----
Have a Custom Commodore 8 LWB model #17
Any help would be appreciated ----
email me at Hotstar90@provide.net
thank you!

Comments

• Dave Kostansek- member- supplier of fuel pumps, water pumps, brake parts, seals, carbs, hoses, thermostats, gaskets, ignition, electrical for most year HET cars. Dave Kostansek, 7902 Route 7, Williamsfield, Ohio 44093 (440) 293-4079, until 10 p.m. EST
  • Another source is Kanter Auto Products at 1-800-526-1096 or www.kanter.com. Consider having your old shoes relined rather than replacing them.
  • called and talk to Dave today ---Super nice guy too--He quoted me price for all new brake/shoes 100.00 and that included shipping. And then I asked him for price for all around new complete brake/wheel/cylinders and those were 84.00 and that included shipping also ----All I can say is thank you very much for all the help I received from emails sent to me today---There were a few other ways to go but Dave Kostansek has the best deal----There was a place in Grand Rapids, Michigan that wanted to charge me 200.00 for just the shoes and then another 200.00 for wheel/cylinders and that didn't even included shipping ----Way to much ---This info on Dave saved me 215.00----And this day and age, every little bit helps---- thanks to all you Hudson maniacs and to you Jon B again for your help---always appreciated---Ross (Hotstar90)
  • Just came back fro AutoZone for 46 hudson, Brake shoes $12 and wheel cyl $16 for both. Hope this helps. Dave Dnn1942@MSN.com
  • I bought my brake shoes at "pep boys" and wheel cyls. are normaly interchangeable. When I'm working on a old car I just take the wheel cyls to the parts store, lay them on the counter and say, " I need some like this". I never tell them what I'm working on untill they lay the parts in front of me. When I say I need a part for a Hudson they say, who made a Hudson? Or they say they dont have parts like that.
This discussion has been closed.