cream colored Hudson in Long Beach?

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
just talked to my friend who moved to LB recently,said she spotted a cherry Hollywood HT on Ocean Blvd. about a month ago.is that anyone on here? she says the car was being driven by a woman.

Comments

• This is probably a 54 HH that I sold to Eddile Nichols. lives in Long lBeach, car ils in biege primer with black guide coat sprayed. on, just did a Head gasket job last week for him. He is the band leader of the group ROYAL CROWN REVIEW BILL ALBRIGHT
  • If the woman is rich and single, have her call me! Niels Pedersen
  • thanks bill! i'll have my friend say hello.i'll check into the band too,don't they do swing music?
  • Yeah Eddie is swing and big band sound has CDs and cassettes out plays Vegas Japan, Australia and Europe, The 54 is his daily driver, also has a 52 wasp he might sell
  • just heard back from my friend,she says it wasn't Eddie (they are aquainted) it was an older lady,50ish driving the car.also said it was a '51.she knows our car,so probably correct on the year,maybe a '52-3.
  • yorgatron wrote:
    just heard back from my friend,she says it wasn't Eddie (they are aquainted) it was an older lady,50ish driving the car.also said it was a '51.she knows our car,so probably correct on the year,maybe a '52-3.

That car Bill talks of I see parked on Redondo Blvb. off of Ocean Blvd. in Long Beach. I see a younger guy driving it alot. Ron
  • TOM-WA-
    TOM-WA- Senior Contributor
    An Older woman and a Younger Guy driving the car? Hmm Might be getting it ready for an Episode of "PIMP MY RIDE"????
This discussion has been closed.