54 Hornet and 48-53 Step down parts needed

SuperDave
SuperDave Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in HUDSON
:) I'm looking for a few bits 'n pieces to help with the restoration of a 54 Hornet.

Trunk lock cover,the little round cover that hides the lock cylinder on the trunk center ornament .I can probably make the pin and retainer for it, if it's not included.

Front outer accessory bumper guards. I think 51-54 will work. Looks like the 54 rear ones would work fine also. Preferably ones that would plate up good. I can weld in new studs if required.The only reason I want to use them, is because there were incorrect guards on this mint bumper and there are small scratched from when they were removed. I want to cover the scratches .

I also need the radio antenna internal parts for the roof mount antenna. I have nearly all mint parts except The large black plastic piece is gone.A diagram of how the parts are assembled would also help detrermine if I am missing anything else!

If anyone has these parts at a reasonable price, please let me know here on the forum or via email @ dwad1939@earthlink.net .

Thanks, Dave W. Fl.

Comments

• dave s
    dave s Senior Contributor, Moderator
    If you want outer guards, you need 52/53 Front guards. Rear ones will NOT work. Mounting stud should be in center of plate. If it is offset, it is rear guard. I will check my supply and let you know if I have extra set. Someone in Orange Blossom chapter was selling lock covers at reasonable price, but I can't remember who. Check with Joe Stinnett.
This discussion has been closed.