34 Hudson Terraplane Couple for sale

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I have a 1934 coupe for sale. The car is primered, has a good body, instrumentation and most, if not all of the chrome trim including hood ornament. The car is a complete and assembled shell. It is lacking the engine, interior and undercarriage. It has been in a garage for the past 20 years and was originally intended as a hot rod project that never happened. The car is located on the east side of Houston,Tx. Make offer if interested.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Sounds interesting! Could you publish a photo here, also give some sort of contact information? (Members can discover your e-mail by clikcing on your member-name, but folks who are just browsing might not be able to do that). You can upload photos either to the photo gallery here at Classiccars (see tab at top of page) or at our Hudson photo album site at http://groups.msn.com/HudsonEssexTerraplaneBulletinBoard/_whatsnew.msnw . Once that's done, merely fetch the URL code off the photo and you can print it here.

Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to advertise in the WTN (if you haven't already) because it's read by 3500 Hudson enthusiasts while this site is visited by maybe 200 of them. I can give you information on doing that, if you'll contact me at HETDetailed@verizon.net (drop the HET before mailing). The deadline for the next issue was 7 days ago but they might cut you some slack...
This discussion has been closed.