\'49 super six for sale or for parts

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
This '49 hudson super 6 is all apart, the whole front clip is of, the rear quarter panels and truck lid are off, all the glass is out of it, the engine and 3 speed manual trans. is out of it. The car is pretty much complete, just needs to be sent to the body shop and painted and reassembled, all the exterior chrome has been rechromed, which cost $1200. The engine ran and the trans shifted fine, all the seats are in great shape.I tore this car apart 7 years ago and just havent had the time to do anything since. The car is located in Syracuse, NY. If nobody wants the whole car I will part it out accordingly and junk the shell. I will take $1600 for the whole car or $800 for all the chrome, $300 for engine and trans and the rest of the parts are for sale also untill I get the $1600 worth out of this car. Jeffrey

Comments

• The system ate my login name (CaptEd) but I'm making a serious inquery about your offer of a "chrome Package". Is this car a 2dr or a 4dr? Can you list what parts are included? Give me a shout either here or at [email="tuxedospike@cfl.rr.com."]tuxedospike@cfl.rr.com.[/email]
  • It is a 4 door, I will take a pic. of all the chrome and send it yo you. Jeff
  • All the sheet metal is for sale too, most of it has been sandblasted and primed, I have the factory radio, which is static but makes noise, the clock works, but the second hand has fallen off, I will have to check the steering wheel, but I think thats in great shape, $150 for the 3 speed trans, and $200 for the engine, or $300 for both with the clutch, new rockers never installed, all 4 hub caps, if you dont read it here then ask, I have pretty much all the parts for this 49 4 door super six. If you want pictures, give me your e-mail.
  • Am interested in the Engine and Tranny...What condition are they in..Does the Engine run???
  • I drove it into my garage 7 years ago and pulled it out of the car a couple weeks after, so it sould still run, it turns over fine, the car was a driver before I got it.
  • Everything is still for sale!!
  • I can't remember if Capt. Ed has a 2 or 4 door. If he has a 2 door, I have a 4dr and could use the chrome. E-mail me @ wkitchen@midsouth.rr.com Sorry to hear that you won't be finishing your project, but at least the parts can complete others!
  • CaptEd emailed me, he has a 2 door but thinks it will work, but he's out of town till the 1st week of may, but if he decides he dost want it I'll get back to ya.
  • Somebody, make me an offer on my engine and or transmission, I need to get this stuff out of my garage, the chrome is sold, I still have alot more stuff, just start making offers. Thanks, Jeff
  • If anyone wants the body panels, it $10 per panel plus shipping, I'm going to start putting all these items on ebay within the next month, if there are no takers. The shell of the car may go to the crusher, unless someone wants it and if the speak soon they can have the body panels to go with it for free!! Jeff
  • Interested in Hudson. Email me at [email="gilhooligan@msn.com."]gilhooligan@msn.com.[/email]
  • Everything is sold, Thank you everyone.
  • speedrce wrote:
    Somebody, make me an offer on my engine and or transmission, I need to get this stuff out of my garage, the chrome is sold, I still have alot more stuff, just start making offers. Thanks, Jeff

If you still have the engine and transmission, I am interested. email alexa@us.ibm.com
  • EssexAdv
    EssexAdv Expert Adviser, Member
    I am interested in the seats. Where are you located?

Lewis Mendenhall

HETWebmaster@HudsonClub.org
  • I would like to know how much for radio seats and steering wheel and clock Thanks Rodney
  • How much for radio,clock,and steering wheel?
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Guys.... I think he already said 'everything is sold!'
  • I have this car. I am using the engine, glass, and several pieces of sheet metal in restoration of '50 super six. Balance of car parts will be available. I am located outside Nashville, TN. Best to reach me via email at gilhooliganHET@msn.com. Drop HET in your email.
This discussion has been closed.