mistaken old add for Essex and Wasp

bobbydamit
bobbydamit Expert Adviser
edited November -1 in HUDSON
The add below was dated 07/09/04. I have no idea how it got back on but please disregard it. They are gone. I do however have "DOC Hudson" for sale; See below.

OLD ADD:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Bob in 2004.

52 Wasp 2 Dr. 262. Stick over drive. All new rubber mounts, fuel pump, hoses, brakes, generator and oil filter. New 8 volt HD battery. Interior is original. Seats and headliner are fine but doors need new material. $3000.00 and you can drive it away, anywhere. "E" mail or call 952-887-2514 for pictures.

30 Essex Super Six is in great shape. Has 12,000 orig miles on it. New tires, all of the interior and a totally new roof as well. Original wood wheels, seats, tools and box, coal foot heaters, luggage box, engine, tranny, clutch, differential and all body parts are in great to perfect shape. Need to get $5500.00. "E" mail or call for more pics and info. 952-887-2514.

NEW ONE FOR SALE: AUGUST, 2007:

I have no idea where this came from today. I posted it many years ago on

07-09-2004, 06:34 PM . Both cars have been sold and are gone. I have a 51 Pacemaker that looks like Doc Hudson. It is a dead ringer for the Hornet character " DOC " and I have many pics if anyone is interested. It is for sale and is a daily driver. 2 dr, blue, 262, stick overdrive. Great amateur and professional frame off restoration and runs like a Swiss watch.

"Doc's" Little Brother
This discussion has been closed.