Wanted: 1939 and 1940 Hudsons for Magazine

hudsontech
hudsontech Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Posted on the (MSN) Hudson Motor Car web site - I have nothing to do with this, just passing it along FWIW:

I am the Automotive Acquisitions and Research Editor for Publications International, Ltd., located in Lincolnwood, Illinois. We have scheduled an article about the 1936 to 1940 Hudsons (Six, Eight, and 112) for our February, 2008 issue of Collectible Automobile and need representatives of 1939 and 1940 model years. If you own a stock restored or well-maintained original Hudson from either year and are willing to have your car photographed for the magazine, please either respond to this e-mail or phone me at the number below.

Our photo shoots, which are free, are taken outside against a suitable background and feature the car only. I do want you to know that we would own the rights to the photographs taken by our photographers, will keep them on file at our office, and may use them in other, future PIL automotive publications. Owners will be credited in Collectible Automobile and any other publications in which the photos appear.

Because we are in the production phase of our magazine, I would like to complete these photo sessions as soon as possible; my ideal target date is September 20.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Lynne E. Richman

Automotive Acquisitions and Research Editor

Publications International, Ltd.

847-583-4525

"30cord" <collectorler@hotmail.com>

Hudsonly,

Alex Burr
This discussion has been closed.