2005 Eastern Regional - Springfield, MA - Update

hudsontech
hudsontech Senior Contributor
edited November -1 in HUDSON
The following rcvd from Carmen LaFlamme today:

All Roads lead to the 2005 Eastern Regional Meet

By: Carmen LaFlamme

Inquiries have been made about directions to the Best Western Hotel and Conference Center in West Springfield, Ma. for our Eastern Regional Meet June 24-26. Off of Route 91 in Massachusetts take Exit 13B, turn right at the end of the ramp and continue 1/8 mile. You will pass a Mobil Station and Friendly’s restaurant. Right after Friendly’s make a right turn and you’re there at the Hotel! Off of the Mass. Pike(I-90) take Exit 4 to Riverdale Street(Rte. 5 south). The Hotel is 1 ¼ miles from the Mass. Pike. It actually is very easy to find. If you have trouble finding us I will have my cell phone with me at all times. My number is (802)-324-1473 or you can call the Hotel at (413) 781-8750.You are probably better off calling the Hotel number because I can’t find my way out of a paper bag! But, I can find someone who can help you!

We encourage you to mail in your registrations A.S.A.P... The first 100 people to register will receive a goody bag and believe me they are worth more than $15.00. We’ve had fabulous items donated.

If you haven’t voted for the Eastern Regional Director your last opportunity to vote will be at the Saturday night banquet. The deadline for the mail in ballot was April 15th but you can bring it with you so that it will be counted. Candidates; Joe Stinnett and John Sherlock, will both be at the meet so you can meet them in person and visit with them.

Volunteers are still needed, so contact me if you are willing to help and I’ll steer you in the right direction.

Please send in your registrations and join the fun at the 2005 Eastern Regional Meet. It may be a few years before you get to see the wonderful Hudson, Essex, and Terraplane cars of the Northeast again!

You may contact Carmen at cwlaf@gmavt.net .
This discussion has been closed.