doc's meet parts help out!

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Hello all! I am new to the forum, but not to hudsons. I have had my hudson since I was 15, and I am now at a stage where I can afford to fix it correctly. I plan on attending Doc's meet this weekend, and I am looking for a few items. Hopefully someone out there can help.

Twin H linkage.... I need the complete assembly that bolts to the engine, the rods for the carbs, etc... this is to complete the addition of twin h to my hudson.

WA-1 twin H carbureator plates.... someone out there makes a great heat shield plate in stainless, who? I would love to get a pair of these, or better yet two pair of them, I had a phone number at one time, but cannot find it anywhere. any help would be appreciated. after spending all the time lugging a heavy intake around hershey this last fall, and collecting carbs, and searching high and low for air cleaners, I hate to put this back together without making it look nice and clean.

Lower grille bars for a 50 super/commodore these are the metal bars that have the stainless center fill, and go between the turn signals. These have been my achilles heel for many years, I have a NOS pair with significant shelf wear (chrome issues) and would prefer to buy a nice pair that are good takeoffs or already replated.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Rick

Comments

• SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    Bill Albright has your heat shields. He is lurking somewhere on this board most of the time. He has several posts somewhere below, with his phone number. Have fun at Doc's meet.

Dave W.Fl
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Glad you can make it to Front Royal (we'll do our best with the weather...but bring an umbrella just in case!). To be blunt, the percentage of people who read your message and who will also be at Front Royal is going to be small (I reckon maybe 100 people come here to the Forum on a regular basis and those are spread all over the world!). So if I were you I'd send in your needs to the classifieds of the WTN. With any luck you'll find some of your stuff at Front Royal but the WTN ad will be a good backup!
  • yes, after reading more of the postings, I see that Mr. Albright is indeed the person I am seeking. I see that he has contact information, and one of his posts, he lists the heat shields. I guess that I should have read a bit more before posting...

Anyway, I am hopeful that Doc's meet will be a sunny day....

The nationals in Pittsburg worked out well for us, we got there right when it stopped raining, and enjoyed a few days of great weather, and pulled out right before it started (or looked like it was going to) What a wonderful time! I wish the nationals were closer this year or the next...

Last time we were able to get to a nationals was York, PA in 88. (think that is the correct year) That was only about 30 miles away, and we only had one hudson then, and I wasn't even old enough to drive.
  • Hi from a natilve pennsylvanian, bill albright here. heat shields are 15.00 per pair. might be able to help you with twin h parts if you dont find them at docs meet albrighthudsons@msn.com
This discussion has been closed.