Web Page Updated

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I took some time to update my webpage tonite.

For those who may not know this ... there are several pages to my website. You have to scroll around to find some of them. Check for weblinks throughout the pages.

Another thing I have done is to add a 40 page parts interchange to the site. This has been on the site for about two months and I was trying to determine if visitors actually look at the text to see updates. I do not have a what's new byline so I will let you find that gem.

The interchange book is dated and it is the work of many fine Hudsonites who proceeded many of us in our interest in these cars. Be patient and understand the recommendations are just that ... a part that worked for the contributor ... or maybe worked for some other Hudson owner and is being passed on. If you recognize the value of knowing what might have worked before ... you are in luck as now you have a potential source for the part.

A final word ... it is obvious to some and a pure mind bender to others that most of the recommendations in the interchange will be difficult to find ... cross referencing to another replacement may not be possible ... and the biggest of the concerns ... the counter person usually KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT HUDSONS... so make them converts ... treat them gentle and ask for their help ... you will be amazed how far that will go in helping the right part move from obsurity to your car.

Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.