2005 Doc's meet.

dave s
dave s Senior Contributor, Moderator
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Another great Doc's meet has been hosted by the Chesapeake Bay Chapter, Thanks guys and gals. ;)

Comments

• It was a nice meet, if only the rain would have stayed away. We drove for 3 hours, and got there Sunday around 7:45. I was able to get my linkage for the twin-h setup that is going on my 50 commodore (yay!!!! thanks Frank!) I got a pair of mirrors from Paul Schuster (great guy! I don't need to tell you that though) Got a pair of Oil bath twin-h- aircleaners from the Boyles! (waited from way back around fall hershey, but worth the wait, another great couple!). All in all, a fun meet. I got a bunch of pictures I will try to post to my website in a few days, The rain kind of kept me to a few pictures. What was neet though, was the fact that there were two 53 wasp coupes there... I don't think I remember one at Pittsburg last summer. I guess I am easily amused... anyway, great meet!
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    We of the Chesapeake Bay do apologize for the rain on Sunday morning. We thought we had arranged this with the local weatherman, but evidently the payoff wasn't large enough! However, we were pleased that Saturday's rain held off in Winchester until the last 20 cars were driving off the field. So we'll try harder next year!
  • Hey, the weather is always the one unpredictable factor in this hobby. Great show, and I really hope we get one running to a point to either drive down next year, or trailer the distance, and at least start bringing a hudson to a hudson show! As you have seen in my other post, i am working on it!
This discussion has been closed.