Possible 34 4dr parts

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I may have a 34 4dr sedan with spare parts. The car is basically a project car, body in excellent condition, no motor or transmition, with newer front suspension. I have a 35 5 window coupe, and am considering purchasing the car for the four fenders and running boards, grill and shroud, and the hood. Possibly the two front doors, but am unsure. The rest of the body, frame, and anything else, I have no use for. Can anyone use the remaining parts? I would like to sell the remaining parts as a whole package. I am excepting offers.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Just a thought, but if the coupe is in good shape, it may be worth more all together in one piece than stripped of its fenders and runningboards. Coupes seem to have greater value than sedans. So you'd be dismantling a more valuable car in order to restore a less-valuable one. It might be worth checking to see just what the coupe is worth as it sits.... possibly you can make enough profit on it to buy either the parts you need, or a sedan parts car. On the other hand, the coupe may not be in that-good condition and thus worth only stripping for parts, I dunno...
  • The coupe that I own has no hood, fenders, or running boards. I want to purchase the sedan for these parts. I just don't need the rest of the 34 4 door sedan. So if I can find someone interested in the rest of the sedan that would be great. I can't justify the sedan without knowing that I can sell the rest.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Sorry, I got that all backwards. I didn't read your post closely enough; it's the sedan you're parting out, of course! Shame on me!
This discussion has been closed.