a perfectly good car,ruined.

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
i don't know if any of you remember,but awhile back a Finnish fellow posted pictures of a car he had bought,a special built from a Hudson or Terraplane,with some unique bodywork.well,here it is now http://community.webshots.com/album/168829552gidlgA seems to me he should have simply bought himself a brookeville '32 Ford roadster,it would've been closer to what he's doing with the car now.

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    I agree. He had something that was already unique and kind of sporty, and seems to be turning it into something that's rather ho-hum. But I'm a bit confused. As I look at the original car, I see absolutely nothing that says 'Hudson' or 'Terraplane'. The only thing that might be "Hudson' about the car would be the frame or running gear... if that.
  • Man, that car was awesome as it was originally. What can you do? he had something unique and he turned it into something he could have bought out of a box. A repro 32 roadster body is not that expensive and we would still have the original. I hope he kept the original sheet metal.
  • That car was really special in original form. Could it have been a Railton derivative? It definitely had British roots by the looks of it. One can only hope that the original metal was saved...
This discussion has been closed.