1954 Hornet Convertible at Auction

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
For those who are looking for one of the rarest Hudson Stepdowns... your opportunity to bid on a 1954 Hudson Convertible is this weekend.

SC0505-24282d.jpgSC0505-24282b.jpg
More information can be found at this web link: htp://www.mecumauction.com/auctions/lot_detail.html?LOT_ID=SC0505-24282

Lot # S51 1954 Hudson Hornet Convertible
  • Mecum In Rockford
  • Belvidere, IL - May 26-30, 2005

Comments

• hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    Bid on a 1954 Hudson Convertible - at the prices they've been going for I'm happy that I'm broke, not crazy.

Hudsonly,

Alex B
  • Sorry.... I do not know the outcome of the auction. Like many others, would like to have a 54 Convert. But, just graduated twins from highschool and they are the last of eight that I have to put through college...no more toys for four years. Will be content to keep what I have! Will post the sales price if I can find the outcome.
  • Congratulations to you Ken for making that commitment to your children. The world would be a better place if more parents were as unselfish as you!
  • bull_islander
    bull_islander Expert Adviser
    A no sale with a top bid of $26,000. Glad it didn't go for a high price. I have one, but would like to get another one of some sort some day and that'll never happen if they keep selling for big $$$
This discussion has been closed.