kustom 51 hudson!!

Unknown
edited November -1 in Street Rods
it's about finish and ready to go again on the road!

see pic in the attach files below.

Comments

• mrsbojigger
    mrsbojigger Senior Contributor
    Howdy,

Nice car. Do you have any other photos of it and/or "under construction" photos?

If so, where can they be seen?

Chaz
  • i may send to you the final pics of my kustom hudson,it look great!!just send me your email or just let me know. my email :martin_hotrod@yahoo.com
  • Nice ride. Did you lower it? How? How does it ride? I have a 48 that sits too tall. Thanks, Finn
  • I was wondering whatever happened to this ride. Its a nice project.
  • few051,

That's one fine looking Hudson, will you be painting it or leaving it primer?

Looking very cool..................................

CRUISER :cool:
  • bent metal
    bent metal Senior Contributor
    Wow, not too much action on this forum. .... I like the Crager hose real on the wall of the barn.:D Cool.:)
  • That car has some cool lines to it !!! :)
  • update pic: of my 51 hudson!
  • Very cool ride dude! I've been following your build and you've done a fantastic job man. Hope mine someday looks half as good as yours.

Jay
  • Awesome Car!! My son just put his 51 pacemaker in his garage to start working on it. My hubby bought it for him when he was 5 thinking he would have it done for our son on his 16th birthday, it would have been 50 years old then. Well it got started and never got done. So we are starting on it all over again. My son's name is Hudson so you can see why hubby wanted one for him. Again great car!!!:cool:
  • few051 wrote:
    update pic: of my 51 hudson!

:) Love the hud. I have a 51 hudson pacemaker that I am customizing. I have installed 76 dodge aspen front clip with disc brakes, 72 ford 351 cleveland engine, maverick rearend, 83 cadillac tilt/telescopic steering wheel, frenched in y2k tail lights, frenched in 85 jaguar fliptop gas cap. I love working on this car. I'm 63 years young next week. When it comes to cars I .

have never grown up.

51 Hudson

55 1/2 chev pickup

55 Plymouth Belvedere

64 T-Bird

60 Dodge Charger

73 Dodge Charger SE
  • Dude, more pics!
  • very nice, do you plan on putting up anymore pics?
This discussion has been closed.