HET Roster

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Anyone know when the the HET roster will be sent out?

Thanks

Comments

• Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    Charlotte Sargent, the membership chair, should know.
  • Thanks, Josh

Thought maybe they were sent out and I did not get one.
  • Howdy

Sent in my membership packet, got a letter, but nothing else to date. A magazine would be nice, maybe?

Billy
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    As to those who joined recently, there is a bit of a delay before the newsletter arrives. For example, the newsletter goes out on the 15th of May, but if you mailed your check on the first of May it would take a certain amount of time for your check to get processed and your name to get onto the mailing labels. And if this didn't happen by the 15th, then you would have to wait until the next issue was mailed (July 15). Thus, there could conceivably be as much as a 2-1/2 month gap between sending in dues and actually getting the first issue. If it's been longer than that, you should contact our membership person.
  • EssexAdv
    EssexAdv Expert Adviser, Member
    Charlotte Sargent's email is posted on HudsonClub.org
  • dave s
    dave s Senior Contributor, Moderator
    FWIW, My new roster came in mail today to PA
  • Got mine today in Tennessee
  • Howdy

What part of Tennessee?? I'm in Memphis

Billy
  • hudsonguy
    hudsonguy Senior Contributor
    Just received mine in Madison, Wisconsin
  • Club Coupe
    Club Coupe Expert Adviser
    Received mine in Middle Tennessee yesterday.
  • Rec'd mine 6-07-05
  • Received mine 06/11/05, in Richmond, VA.
  • Got mine the other day up here in Canada.
  • hudsontech
    hudsontech Senior Contributor
    Roster arrived in southern Maine this mornings mail - if I got mine, most everybody else should have theirs. Our mail moves by dog sled in the winter, horse back in the summer. I don't think they've put the wheels on the sleighs yet.

Hudsonly,

Alex B

HudsonTech
  • LanceB
    LanceB Senior Contributor
    Thank you for all the work in producing the hard copy, been going through mine. But I would also like to see a electronic copy so I could do some sorting of it, different years and models. (softly treading on sacred ground behind you)
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Got mine today. They managed the incredible feat of cramming several hundred new members into a roster that's actually THINNER than the last one! Great trick! Thanks to Charlotte Sargent and Lee Dodd for the great amount of time they must have spent on putting together this thing!

Oh, 'light treaders' (see above). It sounds like a splendid idea to put this on a CD but I'll bet Charlotte and Lee are 'pooped' right now. However, the material is all supposedly on computer. Maybe if someone (or two) stepped forward and offered their computer expertise (and many hours of time) toward accomplishing this task, Lee and Charlotte would be willing to give you the data that was needed to do it?
  • It Hasnt Reached So Cal Yet, Bill Albright
  • rambos_ride
    rambos_ride Senior Contributor
    I would gladly donate my time and services in exchange for a HET club membership - but I wouldn't know who to contact to make it happen...
  • LanceB
    LanceB Senior Contributor
    Please don't get me wrong. What was done here was a major task and I thank them so much!!! If they need help, I might be able to offer some.
This discussion has been closed.