1932 terraplane parts

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
hi all,

I ma looking for parts for a 1932 terraplane roadster. I am in need of a grill and doors. Any help or advice wiould be great

rob

Comments

• Do you not have doors or are your doors just rotted at the bottom because I have new door bottom patch panels.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Phatboy, are these panels New Old Stock, or are they currently being manufactured? If so, this is an item that Hudson people might want to know more about!
  • I have a 32' 4dr and my door bottoms are rusty so I made my own door skins. They are from 24 ga. and ar 9" high and have the raised belt line at the bottom just like the originals.
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Have you considered advertising these in the WTN (or are you in the H-E-T?)....because it is possible that some others are in the same boat and might like to buy some patch panels. I would assume they'd fit 1933 as well?
  • I didn't know there would be any interest in them. I needed some for a 32 Essex 4dr I am rat rodding so I made them Friday night while piddleing around the shop.

I also have a bunch of stuff from the car I want to sell. Is anyone here in need of 1932 Essex rear fenders? rear differential, front fenders, running boards, wire wheels and other stuff? I would like to sell the whole lot for $500. I can send pics to whoever may be interested. Ask me if I have it and I'll let you know.

I do not have engine or transmission parts.
This discussion has been closed.