source for antenna?

super-six
super-six Expert Adviser
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Is there an antenna from another car (obtainable as new) that can be used for a stepdown roof antenna? I believe that the length would be the main factor. If memory serves me correctly, I believe there's a set-screw at the base which I imagine could be drilled. Thanks

Comments

• Park_W
    Park_W Senior Contributor
    Joe Stinnett, Eastern Region Director, has repro's of the originals. Mast and the rorating casting the mast fastens into (but not the base unit).
  • Howdy

I saw one on Ebay earlier. Do the search under Hudson. Theres tons of stuff there. I just got a set of Pacemaker taillites there for $14.50, and 15 lenses for another $40

Billy
  • brnhornet52*
    brnhornet52* Senior Contributor
    Hi Billy,

Glad to hear you got your taillights. Sorry the boys were so hostile to you.
  • Howdy

Just left the guy that I bought it from, and he has located the originals from his but the lens were cracked. Now I got 2 sets and about a dozen extra lenses. I went out back and found the complete Hudson rear end and steering column, and all the SS trim for my Pacemaker. He has another '50 Commodore coupe and a completely original '53 Hornet fordor w/twin carbs. Its sorta rusty and funky, but its all there.

Again, thanks for the support

Billy
This discussion has been closed.