Griots Garage is looking for you Colorado!

Unknown
edited November -1 in Events
Hi everyone! My name is Dustin Wilson and I work for Griots Garage. We're looking for a little bit of help when we come to Loveland, CO for the Good Guys show.

We are a high end car care products company and need a hot rod, street rod or period race car of any type to display in our booth and use as a demo car. The up side to it is that we'll be working on your car the whole time, getting it looking great, you'll get to drive it in each morning and out each night if you would like and thousands of people will see your car in our booth! The slight downside is that we are pretty picky about the cars we need.

We are looking for a street rod, muscle car, custom street car or a hot rod that needs a little help in the paint department. Single stage paint, oxidized paint, swirled and spider webbed paint is a plus, black, red, orange, dark blue, dark red, all work well too.

We have no preference on make or model and the stranger, more unique, more rare, more oddball or more eye catching the better!

If you are interested, you'll be taken care of with admission to the show, free detailing goodies and a detail on your car by one of the detailers who worked on this years Riddler winner, Ferrambo

Please let me know if you are able to help! Thank you in advance.

dwilson@griotsgarage.com
This discussion has been closed.