Yer 'Ol pal Hoopity checkin in...

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I been checkin the post to see if I missed much during my computerless time. Guys, I have come to the comclusion yer all a bunch of sicko's! :p. The things you guys write about!

Okay, let me ask here, with out starting another war about this issue... I see the post where you are searching for a l/f fender for a 42 model car, a 42 model truck... I have a 46 Commodore ands a 47 truck, siting side by side... never mind. Will the 46 Commodore fender work on the 42 you need? It is a 4dr and will be a donor for the truck. I have no plans on usuing running boards on the truck so it dudn't matter to me.

Due to the rust issues with the back half of the frame I plan on back halving with a 4 link set up. I also plan on usuing the original Hudson truck rear end! I have a 3504 bolt and th350 trans, I got the rear disc off the 94 Crown Vic to put on the front. I got my Hudson hub caps and have scrounged a narrow trim rings from a 96 Chevy astro van. I have the Commodore steering column/wheel, the spot lights and additional chrome and a set of euroblue headlights!

See, now you got me doin this...stop it, I'm one of you again, already. Helpless in a world of gizmoitis! Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliars!:o
This discussion has been closed.