Hudsons for ssale - Kansas

[Deleted User]
edited November -1 in HUDSON
I went to look at a couple of Hudson projects; a 1951 Super Six 4-door and a 1954 Hornet Special brougham. I'm just getting the word out for the lady who has them. Her husband died a few months ago and she is selling his cars. I have no monetary interest in these at all, just trying to help her out.

1951 Super Six/Pacemaker 4-door. 232 3-speed. Green. Complete car, titled, not running, rough. Good body, some excellent trim pieces and grille assembly, bumpers good, too. Interior very rough, dash chrome good, radio and heater. Front and rear windsheilds are very good, side glass all cracked. Roof caved it, like someone sat on it! A great parts source. - $300

1954 Hornet Special brougham. 262 2-bbl Dual-Range Hydromatic. Light green/ivory white. Straight body, very minor rust in the rear wheelwell lips and at the front of the rear quarters, minor floor rust. Interior complete but gutted (all out of the car). ALL OF THE GLASS IS BRAND-NEW!!! Nice dash, good to very good exterior trim. Engine/trans out of car, owner was going to put a 72 Buick 455 in it, and it does have the engine mounts welded, but could be removed easily. The 262 engine is complete and all together like it should be, and it's hooked up to the automatic. Nice chrome all around, perfect tailights. Titled. $900, mostley because of the new glass.

Her husband had ordered and received many new parts for the '54 from KGap and others. The new parts are available at additional cost. Also, there is a set of four 32-spoke chrome wire wheels with four new whitewall 215-75R15 ww tires on them available. These are really nice wheels, uni-lug, never on the ground, and can be had for around a grand, ready to go.

Also, there is a neat '46 Packard Clipper 2-dr slopeback sedan for sale, $300, complete, titled, nice chrome and body, but has roof damage like the '51 does. A wrecked '52 Caribbean sedan is also available, but it got rear-ended and has only a few usable pieces.

These cars are garaged in WaKeeney, KS, which is on I-70 in western Kansas between Oakley and Hays. Easy access with a trailer or rollback! Be prepared to spend some time getting these cars and parts out, they're all in there like sardines!

Pictures are available by mail only

Tillie 785-743-2560

Comments

• Patrick, Have Your Terra Interior Parts Ready To Ship, Bill Albright
  • Bill, are you going to Reno??? Can you bring the parts there? We'll be in Reno on Wednesday that week, until Friday.
  • The '46 Packard has been sold. She has two other vehicles for sale, also One is a '73 Chevy 1-ton dually with a hydraulic dump bed, 350 4-spd, needs fuel problem sorted out, $1,400.00. And a 1993 Innsbruck 26' fifth wheel trailer, loaded, no slides, low mileage $8K. Call her!
This discussion has been closed.