'54 HOLLYWOOD OWNER's, aluminum trim question

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
There are 4 pcs of aluminum trim that attach/hold the carpet to the sides or bottoms of the floors (two are 5/8" x 15" w/3 screw holes; the other two pcs are 5/8" x 19 1/4"). Two for the front and 2 in the rear, apparently.

Mine were removed prior to restoration and the upholstery shop would love to have some photos of the correct, original positioning; front and rear.

Here is a website, '54 Hollywood, where the front pcs are partially shown at the bottom of the kick panels; please go about halfway down through the photos to the interior photos.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6472&item=4555104006&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

That's ebay item => 4555104006

If you have access to the interior of a '54 Hollywood, please post a couple photos here, one of the front, subject trim pcs and one of the rear.

Apparently they fit on the vertical flanges thus covering the carpet binding, but I can't find all the body screw holes. I must have over-looked them when I was at the upholstery shop, last trip (185 miles away).

Another QUESTION: do the longer one's fit in the front or rear?"

THANKS a million!
This discussion has been closed.