34T wheels

dholck
dholck Expert Adviser
edited November -1 in HUDSON
Speaking of Hudson Dave's commentary about tire prices going up - does anybody have a source for wheels for "modern size" radials that will fit a 34T coupe? Do the step-downs have the same lug pattern? I looked through the forum under "hubcap" and didn't see anything.

Originals are the 17 inch wire. Of course the greatest would be if the wheels would take the 8 -3/4 inch Terraplane hubcaps.

With all the CNC technology for cutting custom wheels out there - has anybody tried that? I have the pattern for the oval and "Terraplane" lettering in the center because I had a sign place make up a vinyl overlay to place over the lettering for the black oval background on re-chromed hubcaps (I couldn't find anybody who would paint them, and this works great, especially if the lettering is not so crisp anymore after the caps are chromed a couple times - Sign-Tek, 100 W Turner Rd, #D, Lodi, CA 95240 if somebody wants some. Ph; (209) 366-2868) - although I guess holes for the lug nuts would interfere with the oval in the center if you tried to cut a 1-piece wheel.
This discussion has been closed.