parted 36 hudson 2-door

Unknown
edited November -1 in HUDSON
A father & son pulled a 1936 2 door Hudson out of a friends back yard. It had been setting for 30 years. They raised the body and have plans of making a street rod. They were going to scrap everything else. So I laid down a few hundred dollars and last night they brought me a rolling chassis with a complete drive train. No body parts, bumpers or interior parts. This morning I parted the chassis. Reasonable offers for any parts will be accepted. If not wanted by members of this group I will list on ebay next week - I need all the space I have. I'm going to Macgungie PA in August and will deliver. A lot of rust on chassis parts but sand/bead blasting will fix that.

Frame / Rubber frame bumpers.

8 cyl # on block 150001 (first one of year?) everything on the engine is there. You can have pieces if you like (if no one wants the complete engine) - pumps/carb/water jacket/fan - whatever. I have not tried to turn the motor yet and I may not.

4 rims (no hub caps) - will need bead blasting and maybe filler paint.

generator / starter / drive shaft / rear / springs (they had the covering on them)/ spring shackles / rear torsion bar / water pump / steering box and shaft (no steering wheel) . coil / original shocks / front axle / brake-clutch assy / brake cable brackets / many other parts.

I have heard front wheel bearing are hard to find - does anyone know if the 36 fit 37's? If so I will keep.

Complete transmission with electric hand motor and cable. I don't have the electric hand motor in hand it will be UPS'd to me this week. Steering column has electric hand and cable. Again does anyone if that transmission would fit a 37 6 cyclinder. If so I will consider keeping but most likely I will let this go.

I'm not trying to make money just trying to save some hudson parts- so this is a first come first served deal - just be reasonable with your offer.
This discussion has been closed.